It is highly recommended that you carefully check your measurements against our size charts (which match the Australian Standard Sizing Chart). This will alleviate most fitting problems, however please do not hesitate to contact our staff if you require any fitting assistance.
- Use your exact measurements when selecting your size
- Keep the tape firm, but not tight
- Measure over your undergarments
- Ask someone to help measure you
- Bust - measure around fullest part and across shoulder blades.
Key measure for tops and loose fitting dresses.
- Waist - measure around natural waistline, keep tape comfortably loose.
Key measure for loose fitting skirts.
- Hip - measure around fullest part of seat, approx 22cm or 9" down from waist.
Key measure for trousers, narrow fitting skirts or dresses
Women's Size Chart
|Pant Length (cm)||104||104||105||105||106||106||107||107||108||108||110|
Shoes Size Chart
Please note this is a size chart guide for average fitting. Our size chart is a guideline only. If you require any measurements or advice on sizing please do not hesitate to contact us.